Dictionary Results for snatch|
1. snatch - noun
· a small fragment; "overheard snatches of their conversation"
2. snatch - noun
· obscene terms for female genitals
Synonym(s): cunt, puss, pussy, slit, twat
Hypernym(s): female_genitalia, female_genitals, female_genital_organ, fanny
3. snatch - noun
· (law) the unlawful act of capturing and carrying away a person against their will and holding them in false imprisonment
Hypernym(s): capture, seizure
4. snatch - noun
· a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted overhead in one rapid motion
Hypernym(s): weightlift, weightlifting
5. snatch - noun
· the act of catching an object with the hands; "Mays made the catch with his back to the plate"; "he made a grab for the ball before it landed"; "Martin's snatch at the bridle failed and the horse raced away"; "the infielder's snap and throw was a single motion"
Synonym(s): catch, grab, snap
Hypernym(s): touch, touching
6. snatch - verb
· to grasp hastily or eagerly; "Before I could stop him the dog snatched the ham bone"
Synonym(s): snatch_up, snap
Hypernym(s): seize, prehend, clutch
7. snatch - verb
· to make grasping motions; "the cat snatched at the butterflies"
8. snatch - verb
· take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom; "The industrialist's son was kidnapped"
Synonym(s): kidnap, nobble, abduct
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.