1. snarl - noun
· a vicious angry growl
2. snarl - noun
· an angry vicious expression
3. snarl - noun
· something jumbled or confused; "a tangle of government regulations"
4. snarl - verb
· utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone; "The sales clerk snapped a reply at the angry customer"; "The guard snarled at us"
5. snarl - verb
· make a snarling noise or move with a snarling noise; "Bullets snarled past us"
6. snarl - verb
· twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; "The child entangled the cord"
7. snarl - verb
· make more complicated or confused through entanglements
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.