1. smack - noun
· a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
2. smack - noun
· the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
3. smack - noun
· a sailing ship (usually rigged like a sloop or cutter) used in fishing and sailing along the coast
4. smack - noun
· street names for heroin
5. smack - noun
· an enthusiastic kiss
6. smack - noun
· the act of smacking something; a blow delivered with an open hand
7. smack - verb
· deliver a hard blow to; "The teacher smacked the student who had misbehaved"
8. smack - verb
· have an element suggestive (of something); "his speeches smacked of racism"; "this passage smells of plagiarism"
9. smack - verb
· have a distinctive or characteristic taste; "This tastes of nutmeg"
10. smack - verb
· kiss lightly
11. smack - verb
· press (the lips) together and open (the lips) noisily, as in eating
12. smack - adverb
· directly; "he ran bang into the pole"; "ran slap into her"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.