1. slur - noun
· (music) a curved line spanning notes that are to be played legato
2. slur - noun
· a disparaging remark; "in the 19th century any reference to female sexuality was considered a vile aspersion"; "it is difficult for a woman to understand a man's sensitivity to any slur on his virility"
3. slur - noun
· a blemish made by dirt; "he had a smudge on his cheek"
4. slur - verb
· play smoothly or legato; "the pianist slurred the most beautiful passage in the sonata"
5. slur - verb
· speak disparagingly of; e.g., make a racial slur; "your comments are slurring your co-workers"
6. slur - verb
· utter indistinctly
7. slur - verb
· become vague or indistinct; "The distinction between the two theories blurred"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.