1. slicker - noun
· a macintosh made from cotton fabric treated with oil and pigment to make it waterproof
2. slicker - noun
· a person with good manners and stylish clothing
3. slicker - noun
· someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
4. slick - adjective
· made slick by e.g. ice or grease; "sidewalks slick with ice"; "roads are slickest when rain has just started and hasn't had time to wash away the oil"
5. slick - adjective
· superficially impressive, but lacking depth and attention to the true complexities of a subject; "too facile a solution for so complex a problem"; "it was a neat plan, but bound to fail"; "a slick advertising campaign"
6. slick - adjective
· having only superficial plausibility; "glib promises"; "a slick commercial"
7. slick - adjective
· having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light; "glossy auburn hair"; "satiny gardenia petals"; "sleek black fur"; "silken eyelashes"; "silky skin"; "a silklike fabric"; "slick seals and otters"
8. slick - adjective
· marked by skill in deception; "cunning men often pass for wise"; "deep political machinations"; "a foxy scheme"; "a slick evasive answer"; "sly as a fox"; "tricky Dick"; "a wily old attorney"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.