Dictionary Results for sleeper|
1. sleeper - noun
· a rester who is sleeping
2. sleeper - noun
· a spy or saboteur or terrorist planted in an enemy country who lives there as a law-abiding citizen until activated by a prearranged signal
Hypernym(s): spy, undercover_agent, saboteur, wrecker, diversionist, terrorist
3. sleeper - noun
· an unexpected achiever of success; "the winner was a true sleeper--no one expected him to get it"
Hypernym(s): achiever, winner, success, succeeder
4. sleeper - noun
· one of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track; "the British call a railroad tie a sleeper"
Synonym(s): tie, railroad_tie, crosstie
Hypernym(s): brace, bracing
5. sleeper - noun
· a passenger car that has berths for sleeping
Synonym(s): sleeping_car, wagon-lit
Hypernym(s): passenger_car, coach, carriage
6. sleeper - noun
· pajamas with feet; worn by children
Hypernym(s): pajama, pyjama, pj%27s, jammies
7. sleeper - noun
· a piece of furniture that can be opened up into a bed
Hypernym(s): furniture, piece_of_furniture, article_of_furniture
8. sleeper - noun
· tropical fish that resembles a goby and rests quietly on the bottom in shallow water
Hypernym(s): percoid_fish, percoid, percoidean
9. sleeper - noun
· an unexpected hit; "that movie was the sleeper of the summer"
Hypernym(s): hit, smash, smasher, strike, bang
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.