1. sleeper - noun
· a rester who is sleeping
2. sleeper - noun
· a spy or saboteur or terrorist planted in an enemy country who lives there as a law-abiding citizen until activated by a prearranged signal
3. sleeper - noun
· an unexpected achiever of success; "the winner was a true sleeper--no one expected him to get it"
4. sleeper - noun
· one of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track; "the British call a railroad tie a sleeper"
5. sleeper - noun
· a passenger car that has berths for sleeping
6. sleeper - noun
· pajamas with feet; worn by children
7. sleeper - noun
· a piece of furniture that can be opened up into a bed
8. sleeper - noun
· tropical fish that resembles a goby and rests quietly on the bottom in shallow water
9. sleeper - noun
· an unexpected hit; "that movie was the sleeper of the summer"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.