1. slash - verb
· cut with sweeping strokes; as with an ax or machete
2. slash - verb
· beat severely with a whip or rod; "The teacher often flogged the students"; "The children were severely trounced"
3. slash - verb
· cut open; "she slashed her wrists"
4. slash - verb
· cut drastically; "Prices were slashed"
5. slash - verb
· move or stir about violently; "The feverish patient thrashed around in his bed"
6. slashing - adjective
· as if striking with slashing blows; "his slashing demon-ridden cadenza"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.