1. slash - noun
· a wound made by cutting; "he put a bandage over the cut"
2. slash - noun
· an open tract of land in a forest that is strewn with debris from logging (or fire or wind)
3. slash - noun
· a punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
4. slash - noun
· a strong sweeping cut made with a sharp instrument
5. slash - verb
· cut with sweeping strokes; as with an ax or machete
6. slash - verb
· beat severely with a whip or rod; "The teacher often flogged the students"; "The children were severely trounced"
7. slash - verb
· cut open; "she slashed her wrists"
8. slash - verb
· cut drastically; "Prices were slashed"
9. slash - verb
· move or stir about violently; "The feverish patient thrashed around in his bed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.