1. slam - noun
· winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge
2. slam - noun
· the noise made by the forceful impact of two objects
3. slam - noun
· a forceful impact that makes a loud noise
4. slam - noun
· an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect; "his parting shot was `drop dead'"; "she threw shafts of sarcasm"; "she takes a dig at me every chance she gets"
5. slam - verb
· close violently; "He slammed the door shut"
6. slam - verb
· strike violently; "slam the ball"
7. slam - verb
· dance the slam dance
8. slam - verb
· throw violently; "He slammed the book on the table"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.