1. slackening - noun
· an occurrence of control or strength weakening; "the relaxation of requirements"; "the loosening of his grip"; "the slackening of the wind"
2. slacken - verb
· become slow or slower; "Production slowed"
3. slacken - verb
· make less active or fast; "He slackened his pace as he got tired"; "Don't relax your efforts now"
4. slacken - verb
· become looser or slack; "the rope slackened"
5. slacken - verb
· make slack as by lessening tension or firmness
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.