1. skinny - noun
· confidential information about a topic or person; "he wanted the inside skinny on the new partner"
2. skinny - adjective
· being very thin; "a child with skinny freckled legs"; "a long scrawny neck"; "pale bony hands"
3. skinny - adjective
· of or relating to or resembling skin
4. skinny - adjective
· fitting snugly; "a tightly-fitting cover"; "tight-fitting clothes"
5. skinny - adjective
· giving or spending with reluctance; "our cheeseparing administration"; "very close (or near) with his money"; "a penny-pinching miserly old man"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.