1. singular - noun
· the form of a word that is used to denote a singleton
2. singular - adjective
· unusual or striking; "a remarkable sight"; "such poise is singular in one so young"
3. singular - adjective
· beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular behavior"
4. singular - adjective
· being a single and separate person or thing; "can the singular person be understood apart from his culture?"; "every fact in the world might be singular...unlike any other fact and sole of its kind"-William James
5. singular - adjective
· composed of one member, set, or kind
6. singular - adjective
· grammatical number category referring to a single item or unit
7. singular - adjective
· the single one of its kind; "a singular example"; "the unique existing example of Donne's handwriting"; "a unique copy of an ancient manuscript"; "certain types of problems have unique solutions"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.