1. singsong - noun
· a regular and monotonous rising and falling intonation
2. singsong - noun
· informal group singing of popular songs
3. singsong - verb
· speak, chant, or declaim in a singsong
4. singsong - verb
· move as if accompanied by a singsong; "The porters singsonged the travellers' luggage up the mountain"
5. singsong - adjective
· uttered in a monotonous cadence or rhythm as in chanting; "their chantlike intoned prayers"; "a singsong manner of speaking"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.