Dictionary Results for singing|
1. singing - noun
· the act of singing vocal music
Hypernym(s): vocal_music, musical_performance
2. singing - noun
· disclosing information or giving evidence about another
Synonym(s): tattle, telling
Hypernym(s): disclosure, revelation, revealing
3. sing - verb
· deliver by singing; "Sing Christmas carols"
Hypernym(s): sing, interpret, render
4. sing - verb
· produce tones with the voice; "She was singing while she was cooking"; "My brother sings very well"
Hypernym(s): talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
5. sing - verb
· to make melodious sounds; "The nightingale was singing"
Hypernym(s): utter, emit, let_out, let_loose
6. sing - verb
· make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound; "the kettle was singing"; "the bullet sang past his ear"
Hypernym(s): sound, go
7. sing - verb
· divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful--his secretary talks"
Synonym(s): spill_the_beans, let_the_cat_out_of_the_bag, talk, tattle, blab, peach, babble, babble_out, blab_out
Hypernym(s): unwrap, disclose, let_on, bring_out, reveal, discover, expose, divulge, break, give_away, let_out, uncover
8. singe - verb
· burn superficially or lightly; "I singed my eyebrows"
Hypernym(s): char, blacken, sear, scorch
9. singe - verb
· become superficially burned; "my eyebrows singed when I bent over the flames"
Synonym(s): scorch, sear
Hypernym(s): burn, combust
10. singing - adjective
· smooth and flowing
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.