1. sing - verb
· deliver by singing; "Sing Christmas carols"
2. sing - verb
· produce tones with the voice; "She was singing while she was cooking"; "My brother sings very well"
3. sing - verb
· to make melodious sounds; "The nightingale was singing"
4. sing - verb
· make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound; "the kettle was singing"; "the bullet sang past his ear"
5. sing - verb
· divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful--his secretary talks"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.