1. simple - noun
· any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
2. simple - noun
· a person lacking intelligence or common sense
3. simple - adjective
· having few parts; not complex or complicated or involved; "a simple problem"; "simple mechanisms"; "a simple design"; "a simple substance"
4. simple - adjective
· easy and not involved or complicated; "an elementary problem in statistics"; "elementary, my dear Watson"; "a simple game"; "found an uncomplicated solution to the problem"
5. simple - adjective
· apart from anything else; without additions or modifications; "only the bare facts"; "shocked by the mere idea"; "the simple passage of time was enough"; "the simple truth"
6. simple - adjective
· exhibiting childlike simplicity and credulity; "childlike trust"; "dewy-eyed innocence"; "listened in round-eyed wonder"
7. simple - adjective
· lacking mental capacity and subtlety
8. simple - adjective
· (botany) of leaf shapes; of leaves having no divisions or subdivisions
9. simple - adjective
· unornamented; "a simple country schoolhouse"; "her black dress--simple to austerity"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.