1. silver - noun
· a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
2. silver - noun
· coins made of silver
3. silver - noun
· a light shade of grey
4. silver - noun
· silverware eating utensils
5. silver - noun
· a trophy made of silver (or having the appearance of silver) that is usually awarded for winning second place in a competition
6. silver - verb
· coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
7. silver - verb
· make silver in color; "Her worries had silvered her hair"
8. silver - verb
· turn silver; "The man's hair silvered very attractively"
9. silver - adjective
· made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
10. silver - adjective
· having the white lustrous sheen of silver; "a land of silver (or silvern) rivers where the salmon leap"; "repeated scrubbings have given the wood a silvery sheen"
11. silver - adjective
· of lustrous grey; covered with or tinged with the color of silver; "silvery hair"
12. silver - adjective
· expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively; "able to dazzle with his facile tongue"; "silver speech"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.