1. sign - verb
· mark with one's signature; write one's name (on); "She signed the letter and sent it off"; "Please sign here"
2. sign - verb
· approve and express assent, responsibility, or obligation; "All parties ratified the peace treaty"; "Have you signed your contract yet?"
3. sign - verb
· be engaged by a written agreement; "He signed to play the casino on Dec. 18"; "The soprano signed to sing the new opera"
4. sign - verb
· engage by written agreement; "They signed two new pitchers for the next season"
5. sign - verb
· communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs; "He signed his disapproval with a dismissive hand gesture"; "The diner signaled the waiters to bring the menu"
6. sign - verb
· place signs, as along a road; "sign an intersection"; "This road has been signed"
7. sign - verb
· communicate in sign language; "I don't know how to sign, so I could not communicate with my deaf cousin"
8. sign - verb
· make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
9. signed - adjective
· having a handwritten signature; "a signed letter"
10. signed - adjective
· used of the language of the deaf
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.