1. side - noun
· a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location; "they always sat on the right side of the church"; "he never left my side"
2. side - noun
· one of two or more contesting groups; "the Confederate side was prepared to attack"
3. side - noun
· either the left or right half of a body; "he had a pain in his side"
4. side - noun
· a surface forming part of the outside of an object; "he examined all sides of the crystal"; "dew dripped from the face of the leaf"; "they travelled across the face of the continent"
5. side - noun
· an extended outer surface of an object; "he turned the box over to examine the bottom side"; "they painted all four sides of the house"
6. side - noun
· an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect); "he was on the heavy side"; "he is on the purchasing side of the business"; "it brought out his better side"
7. side - noun
· a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure; "the hypotenuse of a right triangle is always the longest side"
8. side - noun
· a family line of descent; "he gets his brains from his father's side"
9. side - noun
· a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food
10. side - noun
· an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute; "there are two sides to every question"
11. side - noun
· an elevated geological formation; "he climbed the steep slope"; "the house was built on the side of a mountain"
12. side - noun
· (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist
13. side - verb
· take sides for or against; "Who are you siding with?"; "I'm siding against the current candidate"
14. side - adjective
· located on a side; "side fences"; "the side porch"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.