1. shoulder - noun
· the part of the body between the neck and the upper arm
2. shoulder - noun
· a cut of meat including the upper joint of the foreleg
3. shoulder - noun
· a ball-and-socket joint between the head of the humerus and a cavity of the scapula
4. shoulder - noun
· the part of a garment that covers or fits over the shoulder; "an ornamental gold braid on the shoulder of his uniform"
5. shoulder - noun
· a narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road; "the car pulled off onto the shoulder"
6. shoulder - verb
· lift onto one's shoulders
7. shoulder - verb
· push with the shoulders; "He shouldered his way into the crowd"
8. shoulder - verb
· carry a burden, either real or metaphoric; "shoulder the burden"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.