1. shop - noun
· a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
2. shop - noun
· small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done
3. shop - noun
· a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity); "I built a birdhouse in shop"
4. shop - verb
· do one's shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
5. shop - verb
· do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
6. shop - verb
· shop around; not necessarily buying; "I don't need help, I'm just browsing"
7. shop - verb
· give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.