1. shoal - noun
· a sandbank in a stretch of water that is visible at low tide
2. shoal - noun
· a stretch of shallow water
3. shoal - noun
· a large group of fish; "a school of small glittering fish swam by"
4. shoal - verb
· make shallow; "The silt shallowed the canal"
5. shoal - verb
· become shallow; "the lake shallowed over time"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.