Dictionary Results for shaving|
1. shaving - noun
· the act of removing hair with a razor
Hypernym(s): depilation, epilation
2. shaving - noun
· a thin fragment or slice (especially of wood) that has been shaved from something
Synonym(s): paring, sliver
3. shaving - noun
· the act of brushing against while passing
Synonym(s): grazing, skimming
Hypernym(s): touch, touching
4. shave - verb
· remove body hair with a razor
Hypernym(s): groom, neaten
5. shave - verb
· cut closely; "trim my beard"
6. shave - verb
· cut the price of
Hypernym(s): reduce, cut_down, cut_back, trim, trim_down, trim_back, cut, bring_down
7. shave - verb
· cut or remove with or as if with a plane; "The machine shaved off fine layers from the piece of wood"
8. shave - verb
· make shavings of or reduce to shavings; "shave the radish"
Hypernym(s): carve, cut_up
9. shave - verb
· touch the surface of lightly; "His back shaved the counter in passing"
Hypernym(s): graze, crease, rake
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.