1. sharing - noun
· using or enjoying something jointly with others
2. sharing - noun
· having in common; "the sharing of electrons creates molecules"
3. sharing - noun
· sharing thoughts and feelings
4. sharing - noun
· a distribution in shares
5. share - verb
· have in common; "Our children share a love of music"; "The two countries share a long border"
6. share - verb
· use jointly or in common
7. share - verb
· have, give, or receive a share of; "We shared the cake"
8. share - verb
· give out as one's portion or share
9. share - verb
· communicate; "I'd like to share this idea with you"
10. sharing - adjective
· unselfishly willing to share with others; "a warm and sharing friend"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.