1. sham - noun
· something that is a counterfeit; not what it seems to be
2. sham - noun
· a person who makes deceitful pretenses
3. sham - verb
· make a pretence of; "She assumed indifference, even though she was seething with anger"; "he feigned sleep"
4. sham - verb
· make believe with the intent to deceive; "He feigned that he was ill"; "He shammed a headache"
5. sham - adjective
· adopted in order to deceive; "an assumed name"; "an assumed cheerfulness"; "a fictitious address"; "fictive sympathy"; "a pretended interest"; "a put-on childish voice"; "sham modesty"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.