1. services - noun
· performance of duties or provision of space and equipment helpful to others; "the mayor tried to maintain city services"; "the medical services are excellent"
2. service - noun
· work done by one person or group that benefits another; "budget separately for goods and services"
3. service - noun
· an act of help or assistance; "he did them a service"
4. service - noun
· the act of public worship following prescribed rules; "the Sunday service"
5. service - noun
· a company or agency that performs a public service; subject to government regulation
6. service - noun
· employment in or work for another; "he retired after 30 years of service"
7. service - noun
· a force that is a branch of the armed forces
8. service - noun
· Canadian writer (born in England) who wrote about life in the Yukon Territory (1874-1958)
9. service - noun
· a means of serving; "of no avail"; "there's no help for it"
10. service - noun
· tableware consisting of a complete set of articles (silver or dishware) for use at table
11. service - noun
· the act of mating by male animals; "the bull was worth good money in servicing fees"
12. service - noun
· (law) the acts performed by an English feudal tenant for the benefit of his lord which formed the consideration for the property granted to him
13. service - noun
· (sports) a stroke that puts the ball in play; "his powerful serves won the game"
14. service - noun
· the act of delivering a writ or summons upon someone; "he accepted service of the subpoena"
15. service - noun
· periodic maintenance on a car or machine; "it was time for an overhaul on the tractor"
16. service - noun
· the performance of duties by a waiter or servant; "that restaurant has excellent service"
17. service - verb
· be used by; as of a utility; "The sewage plant served the neighboring communities"; "The garage served to shelter his horses"
18. service - verb
· make fit for use; "service my truck"; "the washing machine needs to be serviced"
19. service - verb
· mate with; "male animals serve the females for breeding purposes"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.