1. securer - noun
· someone who obtains or acquires; "the procurer of opera tickets"
2. secure - adjective
· free from fear or doubt; easy in mind; "he was secure that nothing will be held against him"
3. secure - adjective
· free from danger or risk; "secure from harm"; "his fortune was secure"; "made a secure place for himself in his field"
4. secure - adjective
· not likely to fail or give way; "the lock was secure"; "a secure foundation"; "a secure hold on her wrist"
5. secure - adjective
· immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with; "an impregnable fortress"; "fortifications that made the frontier inviolable"; "a secure telephone connection"
6. secure - adjective
· financially safe; "a good investment"; "a secure investment"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.