1. seating - noun
· an area that includes places where several people can sit; "there is seating for 40 students in this classroom"
2. seating - noun
· the service of ushering people to their seats
3. seat - verb
· show to a seat; assign a seat for; "The host seated me next to Mrs. Smith"
4. seat - verb
· be able to seat; "The theater seats 2,000"
5. seat - verb
· place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position; "there was a ceremony to induct the president of the Academy"
6. seat - verb
· put a seat on a chair
7. seat - verb
· provide with seats; "seat a concert hall"
8. seat - verb
· place or attach firmly in or on a base; "seat the camera on the tripod"
9. seat - verb
· place in or on a seat; "the mother seated the toddler on the high chair"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.