Dictionary Results for sealed|
1. seal - verb
· make tight; secure against leakage; "seal the windows"
Hypernym(s): close, shut
2. seal - verb
· close with or as if with a seal; "She sealed the letter with hot wax"
Hypernym(s): close, fill_up
3. seal - verb
· decide irrevocably; "sealing dooms"
Hypernym(s): decide, make_up_one%27s_mind, determine
4. seal - verb
· affix a seal to; "seal the letter"
Hypernym(s): affix, stick_on
5. seal - verb
· cover with varnish
Hypernym(s): coat, surface
6. seal - verb
· hunt seals
Hypernym(s): hunt, run, hunt_down, track_down
7. sealed - adjective
· established irrevocably; "his fate is sealed"
8. sealed - adjective
· closed or secured with or as if with a seal; "my lips are sealed"; "the package is still sealed"; "the premises are sealed"
9. sealed - adjective
· undisclosed for the time being; "sealed orders"; "a sealed move in chess"
10. sealed - adjective
· determined irrevocably; "his fate is sealed"
11. sealed - adjective
· having been paved
12. sealed - adjective
· covered with a waterproof coating; "a sealed driveway"
13. sealed - adjective
· (of walls) covered with a coat of plaster
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.