1. scruple - noun
· a unit of apothecary weight equal to 20 grains
2. scruple - noun
· uneasiness about the fitness of an action
3. scruple - noun
· an ethical or moral principle that inhibits action
4. scruple - verb
· hesitate on moral grounds; "The man scrupled to perjure himself"
5. scruple - verb
· raise scruples; "He lied and did not even scruple about it"
6. scruple - verb
· have doubts about
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.