1. screw - noun
· someone who guards prisoners
2. screw - noun
· a simple machine of the inclined-plane type consisting of a spirally threaded cylindrical rod that engages with a similarly threaded hole
3. screw - noun
· a propeller with several angled blades that rotates to push against water or air
4. screw - noun
· a fastener with a tapered threaded shank and a slotted head
5. screw - noun
· slang for sexual intercourse
6. screw - verb
· have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
Synonym(s): sleep_together, roll_in_the_hay, love, make_out, make_love, sleep_with, get_laid, have_sex, know, do_it, be_intimate, have_intercourse, have_it_away, have_it_off, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie_with, bed, have_a_go_at_it, bang, get_it_on, bonk
7. screw - verb
· turn like a screw
8. screw - verb
· cause to penetrate, as with a circular motion; "drive in screws or bolts"
9. screw - verb
· tighten or fasten by means of screwing motions; "Screw the bottle cap on"
10. screw - verb
· defeat someone through trickery or deceit
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.