1. scramble - noun
· an unceremonious and disorganized struggle
2. scramble - noun
· rushing about hastily in an undignified way
3. scramble - verb
· to move hurriedly; "The friend scrambled after them"
4. scramble - verb
· climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
5. scramble - verb
· bring into random order
6. scramble - verb
· stir vigorously; "beat the egg whites"; "beat the cream"
7. scramble - verb
· make unintelligible; "scramble the message so that nobody can understand it"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.