1. scoring - noun
· evaluation of performance by assigning a grade or score; "what he disliked about teaching was all the grading he had to do"
2. score - verb
· gain points in a game; "The home team scored many times"; "He hit a home run"; "He hit .300 in the past season"
3. score - verb
· make small marks into the surface of; "score the clay before firing it"
4. score - verb
· make underscoring marks
5. score - verb
· write a musical score for
6. score - verb
· induce to have sex; "Harry finally seduced Sally"; "Did you score last night?"; "Harry made Sally"
7. score - verb
· get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance; "She scored high on the SAT"; "He scored a 200"
8. score - verb
· assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation; "grade tests"; "score the SAT essays"; "mark homework"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.