Dictionary Results for scoop|
1. scoop - noun
· the quantity a scoop will hold
2. scoop - noun
· a hollow concave shape made by removing something
Hypernym(s): concave_shape, concavity, incurvation, incurvature
3. scoop - noun
· a news report that is reported first by one news organization; "he got a scoop on the bribery of city officials"
Hypernym(s): report, news_report, story, account, write_up
4. scoop - noun
· street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
Synonym(s): soap, max, liquid_ecstasy, grievous_bodily_harm, goop, Georgia_home_boy, easy_lay
Hypernym(s): gamma_hydroxybutyrate, GHB
5. scoop - noun
· the shovel or bucket of a dredge or backhoe
6. scoop - noun
· a large ladle; "he used a scoop to serve the ice cream"
7. scoop - verb
· take out or up with or as if with a scoop; "scoop the sugar out of the container"
Synonym(s): scoop_out, lift_out, scoop_up, take_up
Hypernym(s): remove, take, take_away, withdraw
8. scoop - verb
· get the better of; "the goal was to best the competition"
Synonym(s): outdo, outflank, trump, best
Hypernym(s): beat, beat_out, crush, shell, trounce, vanquish
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.