1. scollop - noun
· edible muscle of mollusks having fan-shaped shells; served broiled or poached or in salads or cream sauces
2. scollop - noun
· thin slice of meat (especially veal) usually fried or broiled
3. scollop - noun
· edible marine bivalve having a fluted fan-shaped shell that swim by expelling water from the shell in a series of snapping motions
4. scollop - verb
· form scallops in; "scallop the meat"
5. scollop - verb
· fish for scallops
6. scollop - verb
· shape or cut in scallops; "scallop the hem of the dress"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.