1. school - noun
· an educational institution; "the school was founded in 1900"
2. school - noun
· a building where young people receive education; "the school was built in 1932"; "he walked to school every morning"
3. school - noun
· the process of being formally educated at a school; "what will you do when you finish school?"
4. school - noun
· a body of creative artists or writers or thinkers linked by a similar style or by similar teachers; "the Venetian school of painting"
5. school - noun
· the period of instruction in a school; the time period when school is in session; "stay after school"; "he didn't miss a single day of school"; "when the school day was done we would walk home together"
6. school - noun
· an educational institution's faculty and students; "the school keeps parents informed"; "the whole school turned out for the game"
7. school - noun
· a large group of fish; "a school of small glittering fish swam by"
8. school - verb
· educate in or as if in a school; "The children are schooled at great cost to their parents in private institutions"
9. school - verb
· teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment; "Cultivate your musical taste"; "Train your tastebuds"; "She is well schooled in poetry"
10. school - verb
· swim in or form a large group of fish; "A cluster of schooling fish was attracted to the bait"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.