1. scheme - noun
· an elaborate and systematic plan of action
2. scheme - noun
· a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
3. scheme - noun
· a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"
4. scheme - noun
· an internal representation of the world; an organization of concepts and actions that can be revised by new information about the world
5. scheme - noun
· a schematic or preliminary plan
6. scheme - verb
· form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner
7. scheme - verb
· devise a system or form a scheme for
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.