1. scallop - verb
· decorate an edge with scallops; "the dress had a scalloped skirt"
2. scallop - verb
· bake in a sauce, milk, etc., often with breadcrumbs on top
3. scallop - verb
· form scallops in; "scallop the meat"
4. scallop - verb
· fish for scallops
5. scallop - verb
· shape or cut in scallops; "scallop the hem of the dress"
6. scalloped - adjective
· having a margin with rounded scallops
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.