Dictionary Results for scaling|
1. scaling - noun
· the act of arranging in a graduated series
Hypernym(s): order, ordering
2. scaling - noun
· act of measuring or arranging or adjusting according to a scale
Hypernym(s): measurement, measuring, measure, mensuration
3. scaling - noun
· ascent by or as if by a ladder
Hypernym(s): climb, mount
4. scale - verb
· measure by or as if by a scale; "This bike scales only 25 pounds"
5. scale - verb
· pattern, make, regulate, set, measure, or estimate according to some rate or standard
Hypernym(s): model, pattern
6. scale - verb
· take by attacking with scaling ladders; "The troops scaled the walls of the fort"
7. scale - verb
· reach the highest point of; "We scaled the Mont Blanc"
Hypernym(s): reach, make, attain, hit, arrive_at, gain
8. scale - verb
· climb up by means of a ladder
Hypernym(s): climb, climb_up, mount, go_up
9. scale - verb
· remove the scales from; "scale fish"
Hypernym(s): remove, take, take_away, withdraw
10. scale - verb
· measure with or as if with scales; "scale the gold"
Hypernym(s): quantify, measure
11. scale - verb
· size or measure according to a scale; "This model must be scaled down"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.