1. sanction - noun
· formal and explicit approval; "a Democrat usually gets the union's endorsement"
2. sanction - noun
· a mechanism of social control for enforcing a society's standards
3. sanction - noun
· official permission or approval; "authority for the program was renewed several times"
4. sanction - noun
· the act of final authorization; "it had the sanction of the church"
5. sanction - verb
· give sanction to; "I approve of his educational policies"
6. sanction - verb
· give authority or permission to
7. sanction - verb
· give religious sanction to, such as through on oath; "sanctify the marriage"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.