1. s - noun
· 1/60 of a minute; the basic unit of time adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
2. s - noun
· an abundant tasteless odorless multivalent nonmetallic element; best known in yellow crystals; occurs in many sulphide and sulphate minerals and even in native form (especially in volcanic regions)
3. s - noun
· the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
4. s - noun
· a unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm
5. s - noun
· the 19th letter of the Roman alphabet
6. s - noun
· (thermodynamics) a thermodynamic quantity representing the amount of energy in a system that is no longer available for doing mechanical work; "entropy increases as matter and energy in the universe degrade to an ultimate state of inert uniformity"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.