1. rusticate - verb
· live in the country and lead a rustic life
2. rusticate - verb
· send to the country; "He was rusticated for his bad behavior"
3. rusticate - verb
· suspend temporarily from college or university, in England
4. rusticate - verb
· give (stone) a rustic look
5. rusticate - verb
· lend a rustic character to; "rusticate the house in the country"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.