1. rush - noun
· the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner; "in his haste to leave he forgot his book"
2. rush - noun
· a sudden forceful flow
3. rush - noun
· grasslike plants growing in wet places and having cylindrical often hollow stems
4. rush - noun
· physician and American Revolutionary leader; signer of the Declaration of Independence (1745-1813)
5. rush - noun
· the swift release of a store of affective force; "they got a great bang out of it"; "what a boot!"; "he got a quick rush from injecting heroin"; "he does it for kicks"
6. rush - noun
· a sudden burst of activity; "come back after the rush"
7. rush - noun
· (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running into the line; "the linebackers were ready to stop a rush"
8. rush - verb
· move hurridly; "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests"; "The cars raced down the street"
9. rush - verb
· attack suddenly
10. rush - verb
· urge to an unnatural speed; "Don't rush me, please!"
11. rush - verb
· act or move at high speed; "We have to rush!"; "hurry--it's late!"
12. rush - verb
· run with the ball, in football
13. rush - verb
· cause to move fast or to rush or race; "The psychologist raced the rats through a long maze"
14. rush - verb
· cause to occur rapidly; "the infection precipitated a high fever and allergic reactions"
15. rush - adjective
· not accepting reservations
16. rush - adjective
· done under pressure; "a rush job"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.