1. ruling - noun
· the reason for a court's judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)
2. rule - verb
· exercise authority over; as of nations; "Who is governing the country now?"
3. rule - verb
· decide with authority; "The King decreed that all firstborn males should be killed"
4. rule - verb
· be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance; "Money reigns supreme here"; "Hispanics predominate in this neighborhood"
5. rule - verb
· decide on and make a declaration about; "find someone guilty"
6. rule - verb
· have an affinity with; of signs of the zodiac
7. rule - verb
· mark or draw with a ruler; "rule the margins"
8. rule - verb
· keep in check; "rule one's temper"
9. ruling - adjective
· exercising power or authority
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.