Dictionary Results for ruling|
1. ruling - noun
· the reason for a court's judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)
Hypernym(s): judgment, judgement, judicial_decision
2. rule - verb
· exercise authority over; as of nations; "Who is governing the country now?"
Hypernym(s): control, command
3. rule - verb
· decide with authority; "The King decreed that all firstborn males should be killed"
Hypernym(s): decide, make_up_one%27s_mind, determine
4. rule - verb
· be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance; "Money reigns supreme here"; "Hispanics predominate in this neighborhood"
Synonym(s): predominate, dominate, reign, prevail
5. rule - verb
· decide on and make a declaration about; "find someone guilty"
Hypernym(s): pronounce, label, judge
6. rule - verb
· have an affinity with; of signs of the zodiac
Hypernym(s): attach_to, accompany, come_with, go_with
7. rule - verb
· mark or draw with a ruler; "rule the margins"
8. rule - verb
· keep in check; "rule one's temper"
Synonym(s): harness, rein
Hypernym(s): restrain, keep, keep_back, hold_back
9. ruling - adjective
· exercising power or authority
Synonym(s): regnant, reigning
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.