1. rue - noun
· European strong-scented perennial herb with grey-green bitter-tasting leaves; an irritant similar to poison ivy
2. rue - noun
· leaves sometimes used for flavoring fruit or claret cup but should be used with great caution: can cause irritation like poison ivy
3. rue - noun
· sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment; "he drank to drown his sorrows"; "he wrote a note expressing his regret"; "to his rue, the error cost him the game"
4. rue - noun
· (French) a street or road in France
5. rue - verb
· feel remorse for; feel sorry for; be contrite about
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.