1. route - verb
· send documents or materials to appropriate destinations
2. route - verb
· send via a specific route
3. route - verb
· divert in a specified direction; "divert the low voltage to the engine cylinders"
4. rout - verb
· cause to flee; "rout out the fighters from their caves"
5. rout - verb
· dig with the snout; "the pig was rooting for truffles"
6. rout - verb
· make a groove in
7. rout - verb
· defeat disastrously
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.