Dictionary Results for rounded|
1. round - verb
· wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
Hypernym(s): travel, go, move, locomote
2. round - verb
· make round; "round the edges"
Synonym(s): round_out, round_off
Hypernym(s): shape, form
3. round - verb
· pronounce with rounded lips
Synonym(s): labialize, labialise
Hypernym(s): pronounce, articulate, enounce, sound_out, enunciate, say
4. round - verb
· attack in speech or writing; "The editors of the left-leaning paper attacked the new House Speaker"
Synonym(s): attack, assail, lash_out, snipe, assault
Hypernym(s): knock, criticize, criticise, pick_apart
5. round - verb
· bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state; "polish your social manners"
Synonym(s): polish, round_off, polish_up, brush_up
Hypernym(s): perfect, hone
6. round - verb
· express as a round number; "round off the amount"
Synonym(s): round_off, round_down, round_out
Hypernym(s): change, alter, modify
7. round - verb
· become round, plump, or shapely; "The young woman is fleshing out"
Synonym(s): flesh_out, fill_out
Hypernym(s): gain, put_on
8. rounded - adjective
· curving and somewhat round in shape rather than jagged; "low rounded hills"; "rounded shoulders"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.