1. romp - noun
· an easy victory
2. romp - noun
· a girl who behaves in a boyish manner
3. romp - noun
· gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement; "it was all done in play"; "their frolic in the surf threatened to become ugly"
4. romp - verb
· play boisterously; "The children frolicked in the garden"; "the gamboling lambs in the meadows"; "The toddlers romped in the playroom"
5. romp - verb
· run easily and fairly fast
6. romp - verb
· win easily; "romp a race"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.