1. rivet - noun
· ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
2. rivet - noun
· heavy pin having a head at one end and the other end being hammered flat after being passed through holes in the pieces that are fastened together
3. rivet - verb
· direct one's attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
4. rivet - verb
· fasten with a rivet or rivets
5. rivet - verb
· hold (someone's attention); "The discovery of the skull riveted the paleontologists"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.