1. risk - noun
· a source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune; "drinking alcohol is a health hazard"
2. risk - noun
· a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury; "he saw the rewards but not the risks of crime"; "there was a danger he would do the wrong thing"
3. risk - noun
· the probability of becoming infected given that exposure to an infectious agent has occurred
4. risk - noun
· the probability of being exposed to an infectious agent
5. risk - verb
· expose to a chance of loss or damage; "We risked losing a lot of money in this venture"; "Why risk your life?"; "She laid her job on the line when she told the boss that he was wrong"
6. risk - verb
· take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome; "When you buy these stocks you are gambling"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.